Many years ago, back when my hair was very short -- no more than three inches at the longest -- I went in for a trim. The next day, when I washed and styled my hair, I discovered that the stylist had forgotten to cut half my hair. One side was a good inch longer than the other. And at that length, it wasn't easy to hide while I waited for a chance to go back and get it done right.
So you'd think that would be a once in a lifetime experience, right? So did I, until earlier this year. My hair was much longer, hanging well below my shoulders. Once again, I came home from a trim only to discover that one side was over an inch longer than the other. Fortunately, I could disguise the problem this time around by pulling my hair back in a barrette or pony tail. But it still aggravated the heck out of me. And needless to say...I've taken my business elsewhere.

