GM: AMAZING! It is so extremely exciting. I worked the Alice Temperly show last fall with Alain Pishon and to stand beside someone of his esteem is both humbling and exhilarating. It is so fast paced, and if you get to do first look with the lead (which I did) well... its just like what you would think I feels like. FAST FAST FAST!!!! OMG OMG OMG!!!! and then.... Thats it? that only took like 3 minutes! We styled hair for 3-4 hours for a matters of seconds on the catwalk!
GM: mission makeover is a collaborative effort between myself and an amazing team of doctors. We have a facial plastic surgeon, a cosmetic dentist, and an optometrist. We choose a deserving person from our community to perform an "extreme makeover" on, in the hopes of restoring their self-esteem. Everyone volunteers their time and talent to the project. Once our work is complete we host a reveal party in her honor and all the money raised at the reveal party we donate to a local charity.
GM: First of all there is not a single group of people more loyal then Alabamians... that’s why we have so many American Idols from here! But anyway, we are not supposed to view the show in public, so I would attend the viewing parties until the show started. Then I would dash home to watch the show with Nick and Lily. So we were usually 10 minutes behind everyone else watching, which was funny because both of our phones would be blowing up with text messages and we would have to resist reading them until it was over.
GM: In the house I roomed with Gail and Nekisa, so we bonded. The boys (Paulo, Charlie and Daniel) I fell in love with instantly. I have grown even closer with them since the show. Daniel and I have a lot in common, and love traveling together. Charlie is someone I respect greatly and value his opinion (he will always tell it like it is). Paulo is like a brother, he is always taking care of my emotional state. And Gail and I beat the business bush to death!
GM: It was a surprise to us... well until her makeup artist showed up and asked us were he needed to go, and we all stood there with our chins on the ground saying "OMG she IS here!!!". I REALLY liked how honest and direct she is. She also loved my color work on my 3 models, so how could I not like her!
GM: I really liked most of them. Campbell took a beating from us for his questionable win to Matthew. Neeko was really into the girls on the cast. Tab was fabulous. Roy was cool, a bit quiet though. Oscar was confusing with his critiques of us. We didn't know who he liked until he called them out, and our 2 red carpet judges we really fun and exciting!
GM: My future is so bright I'm having to wear sunglasses as I write this (of course I am my car...)! I am working out the details of a large personal appearance and well I have a few things up my sleeve. Lets just say there is a hole in the beauty market I hope to fill soon!
Click here to comment.

