Monday, June 30, 2008

BSG Interview with Oshun - Continued

BSG: You mentioned that your strategy is leaving the best for last. Now that you won't get that opportunity, would you have done anything differently?

Oshun: yes, pay closer attention to the challenge rules and no matter what i'm doing put the glam slam on my hair styles

BSG: What was it like meeting the judges? In your brief time there, were you able to get any hair tips from Kim, Rene, and Neeko?

Oshun: meeting the judges was so much fun, Hell no especially Kim Vo I'm on his level look I'm a 2 time emmy nominated hair stylist that the facts!

BSG: What is it like working in TV production? There's a lot of hair on soap operas! Is it fun, or is the schedule very demanding?

Oshun: fast pace, lots of demanding hair styles period work and high fashion work on nbc soap operas, was so much fun

BSG: Did you watch season one of Shear Genius?

Oshun: yes i did

BSG: Do you keep in touch with any of the stylists you worked alongside in Shear Genius?

Oshun: yes i do

BSG: What would you like to say to your fans?

Oshun: thanks for all their support and I'm not finished look for me on my up and coming movie, and buy my product the Oshun front hair care line

BSG: How deep is Oshun exactly?

Oshun: I'm neverrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr ending and I'm deep!

BSG: What's next for Oshun?

Oshun: my own show it's needed


Click here to comment.